Re: [TeXmacs] \date in the qt version

  • From: Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] \date in the qt version
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:50:44 +0200

Hi.
The Qt version differ slightly from the X11 version especially when the
latter uses Unix utilities to perfom some operations. In this case it is the
'date' utility which parses the date format in the X11. We took the approach
to replace these calls by Qt functions whenever possible which will bring
cross-platform support. This is why format strings to dot work anymore. I
will try to see if I can implement the old semantics on the qt function
without too much hassle.

Best
max