Re: [TeXmacs] \date in the qt version

  • From: Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] \date in the qt version
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:47:35 +0200

I will study a permanent solution. In the meanwhile you can refer to

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/stable/qdatetime.html

(look at the description of the QDateTime::fromString function) to build a
formatting string suitable for TeXmacs/Qt. For example in your case

<date| d MMMM 'om' h:m>

should work.

best
massimiliano