Re: [TeXmacs] comments in bib files confuse texmacs

  • From: Jan Lellmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] comments in bib files confuse texmacs
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:46:50 +0200

You could add it as "comment = {...}" to the entry. This way it could also be correctly displayed in .bib editors such as JabRef.

Jan

On 23.09.2011 20:39, Adrian S. wrote:
Texmacs gets confused if in the bib file there are "comments"...

The first reference does not get recognized. In one of the documents,
I even have [1] to refer to one article and [1] refer to another...

It all got fixed once I removed the "comments" in the bib file.

I used TeXmacs 1.0.7.13 in Ubuntu Maverick Meerkat.