Re: [TeXmacs] comments in bib files confuse texmacs

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] comments in bib files confuse texmacs
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:26:40 -0600

That is a good solution, though I wanted to have some comments
regarding all of the .bib file. Erasing the text outside of the
entries easy, and it is probably not TeXmacs fault. I wonder if LaTeX
would also complain about that.

Much more worrisome is the fact that if you have a right reference,
[1], that gets later corrupted by those comments, and then you get a
different, [1], referring to a different article. That is why I
spotted that something was wrong. I think this is mentioned in
TeXmacs-dev...

I have to say that handling references in TeXmacs is much more easier
than in LaTeX, even if one needs to update the document twice... I
like TeXmacs a lot.

Peace.
-Adrian.