[TeXmacs] Re: new immigration to texmacs for win7

  • From: Jack Zhang <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Re: new immigration to texmacs for win7
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:31:34 +0100

This is resend request asking for help. Hope to get a friendly answer from any texmacs guru.

Jack

On 1 October 2011 16:22, Jack Zhang <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I just installed new texmacs for win 7, which looks a fresh look than the older one I used few years ago.

Few questions for initial use:
  1. Tex lib: does texmacs down loadable version include all tex lib for win 7 or we still need to install cycwin or other unix tex lib to support us. If that is the case, pls let me know what package do I need to install to make it fulling working.
  2. Spelling checking: it is so disappointing that spelling is dysfunctional after first installation. Does any developing team member tell me how to install it and make it fulling working in win7.
  3. gsview: it looks there is no any win7 compatiable gsview or gostcript available online? Any suggestion to make gsview working is highly welcomed.
Regards

Jack