Re: [TeXmacs] Globally setting font-family

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Globally setting font-family
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 17:56:59 -0700

I am not sure if that is what you want. But if you create an empty
document in the desktop by right click->new document and then name it
new.tm

and then open it with "open with Gnu TeXmacs" in the desktop, then the
behaviour that you describe occurs.

Basically, because TeXmacs opens an empty document. As TeXmacs does
not see the proper headings, it assumes that it is a text file and
uses typewriter fonts.

The proper way to create a new document is via open->new document
within texmacs.

Again, it might be something else....

Peace.
-Adrian.