Re: [TeXmacs] Globally setting font-family

  • From: Todd Wilson <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Globally setting font-family
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 22:38:30 -0800

This may be the right explanation of how my document got the way it is;
thanks. So my question now is, is it possible to change the global
setting for font-family without editing the .tm file by hand? As I
said, I couldn't find a way to change it in the interface, but I may
have just been overlooking something.

--Todd