Re: [TeXmacs] Low quality PS only in tm but not in pdf

  • From: Paolo Bacchetta <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Low quality PS only in tm but not in pdf
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 08:04:45 +0100

I am too experiencing some problems with images: when I load eps images
texmacs loads them using a unique "square" format, thus compromising the
true aspect ratio of the loaded image. I can provide you a sample image
to check out whether the problem is related to the way the image is
generated or not. However I wrote a whole book with the previous version
of Texmacs and I didn't have any sort of problem.
My system is a Sabayon Linux, Texmacs version is 1.0.7.14 and I built it
from the source code, using Gentoo's emerge system. Tell me if you need
more information.
I also notice that the included image in the texmacs file look poor in
quality but when I export to pdf everything looks perfect (except for
the aspect ratio thing).
Bye