Re: [TeXmacs] Low quality PS only in tm but not in pdf

  • From: Roberto Bernetti <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Low quality PS only in tm but not in pdf
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:21:00 +0100

on venerdì 20 gennaio 2012 08:04:45:

> I am too experiencing some problems with images: when I load eps images

> texmacs loads them using a unique "square" format, thus compromising the

I sent a post some mounths ago about images that I "re-post" here hoping to be more lucky about answers

I used texmacs and maxima released with the opensuse 11.2 for a couple of year

very satisfied.

Last month I upgraded to opensuse 11.4 shipped with

TeXmacs version 1.0.7.14

Maxima 5.25.1

GNU Octave, version 3.4.3

I experienced the following drawback:

1. figures in "xfig" format are no more rendered in texmacs, they are present

in the printed version of the document but are no more showed in the live

document. I used xfig format because the printed version of the figures, in

texmacs, are much better then the exported png or other format.

2. when in maxima session no one items of the menu Maxima work but "solve in"

thank you for any hints

Saluti

Roberto