Re: [TeXmacs] Announcement: TeXmacs workshop from February 26 until March 2

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Announcement: TeXmacs workshop from February 26 until March 2
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:31:43 -0700

Is it possible to stream the talks to be able to see them. Maybe a
hangout in google plus?

To set that up one would only need a laptop streaming.

I would be very interested in watching the stream.

Also, if there is funding to go, what should I do to attend. If my
finances would allow me, I would go.

Thanks!

-Adrian.