Re: [TeXmacs] Render-cite

  • From: Anthony Cameron <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Render-cite
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:36:20 +0100

Thank you, cite-raw was exactly what I was looking for.

On 25 March 2012 11:01, Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden> wrote:
Try using cite-raw. If you need more advanced features (e.g.
cite-textual, equivalent to citet in natbib) you can add the package
cite-author-year in Document->Add Package->Customize. To know the new
features, you can see Insert->Link->Citation after attaching the
package.

If, in addition, you want to know what scheme commands the menu
elements are called (that are accessible for you through the hybrid
construct by typing "\") you can go to Help->Search source code and
type in "cite-author-year". You will find as a first result the scheme
file that builds the menu for cite-author-year with the mapping
between menu items and Scheme commands.

Since I believe it would help discoverability of the scheme interface
I have added a ticket in Savannah so that there is the possibility to
display somewhere in the minibuffer the scheme action that a
particular menu item will call, when you over over that item.

Cheers,

-á.