Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs logos

  • From: Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs logos
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:21:10 +0200

Thanks,
that is very useful to see the final effect. Indeed I find that designing a
good icon is quite difficult since it has to remain meaningful at small
sizes. I find difficult to obtain a good contrast with many details. In any
case, I've added another version where i use also some angle brackets to have
green which the gnu is eating (#13)

http://www.ceremade.dauphine.fr/~mgubi/tml/tmlogo.html

enjoy,
max