[TeXmacs] session issues

  • From: Davide Anchisi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] session issues
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:32:50 +0200

Hi,

I report two unexpected behaviors related to sessions in TexMacs:

1. when I launch TexMacs, the item "Maxima" is always present in the main menu bar, between "Insert" and "Focus". This happened after I used maxima in TexMacs some months ago (and with an older version of Texmacs), but still it continues to be there. If I chose to insert a different session then the menu item is properly replaced.

2. When launching an "R" session within TexMacs, I get the following message:
error: package `TeXmacs' was built before R 2.10.0: please re-install it
But I built TexMacs (version 1.0.7.15) 10 days ago. Notwithstanding this message, the "R" session seems to properly work. The r-base version on my debian gnu/linux system is 2.14.2.

To compile and install texmacs I used the following commands:
./configure
make
make install

Then, on the first run, I launched TexMacs with the command:
texmacs --setup

Best,

Davide

SEMEL (SErvizio di Messaging ELettronico) - AINF, Universita' di Udine