Re: [TeXmacs] About installing TeXmacs on ubuntu10.04

  • From: Luis Anaya <address@hidden>
  • To: Yy Zang <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "texmacs-users\@texmacs.org" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] About installing TeXmacs on ubuntu10.04
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:27:39 -0400

Yy Zang <address@hidden> writes:

> binary distribution of GNU TeXmacs, and unpack the package to my
> direction, I find the lib subdirection is empty! and I can not run
> /Texmacs/bin/texmacs.
> So what's wrong with my operaton? any suggestion?

Zang

It would've been better to have done a

sudo apt-get install texmacs

in Ubuntu rather than downloading the binaries. At a minimum, it will
populated the lib directory.

You can find the package information at:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/texmacs

--
Luis R. Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com