[TeXmacs] question about cite author year again

  • From: zuyang Zu <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] question about cite author year again
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 08:14:06 +0000

Dear All,
Follow my last question - I had a look at the source code and found a bib-list environment is used, I guess this environment is generating the numbers like [1] in front of each bib item?

However simply remove this environment seems causing errors. Can anyone point where can I subsume this counting numbers, or this can only be changed by modifying the program itself?

Thank you very much!
Best, Zu

<\bibliography|bib|plainnat|ref.bib>
  <\bib-list|3>