Re: [TeXmacs] question about cite author year again

  • From: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] question about cite author year again
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 10:50:53 +0200

Hi,

Le Wed, 5 Sep 2012 08:14:06 +0000,
zuyang Zu <address@hidden> a écrit :

> However simply remove this environment seems causing errors. Can
> anyone point where can I subsume this counting numbers, or this can
> only be changed by modifying the program itself?

I think the best way to do this inside TeXmacs is to define the
bibliography style, and use it in the document (this needs to modify
scheme code). However, if you have a bitex style file (.bst), it is
possible to use it straigthforwardly, afaik.

It is also possible to mung the render-bibitem macro as follows :
<assign|bibitem*|<macro|text|<set-binding|<arg|text>>>>

--> This should be put in std-automatic.ts (putting it just after the
old bibitem* assignation is sufficient.)

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>