Re: [TeXmacs] What is the best interactive typesetter?

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] What is the best interactive typesetter?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:48:44 +0100

Texmacs has this wonderfull(the word is not enaugh !) interface to CAS and specially sagemath, because I don't like notebook at the moment. For maxima there is wxmaxima (not as pretty rendering as texmacs) but already very good, python plugin as well. But as I change often, I can put a sagemath session and a maxima session ... And other ones !
Recently texmacs user told me how to embedd automatically graphics in sagemath and then this was the revelation : save('') ps_out('').
I am getting many english tutorial about cas and making a french pot pourit with them, some are really astonishing : schwarzchild potential, planck constante...
Thanks to all who accomplish this...
(Between I just discovered ipython qtconsole...)
Henri