[TeXmacs] Embedded pic

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Embedded pic
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 07:01:10 +0100

Hi,
Adrian is there any improvment about embedding pictures in plugin sage ? ps_out works fine but each time we need two codes : save and ps_out (well much better than nothing ).
A dramatic lack is in maxima, embedding is not that convivial and pitty for Texmacs which deserved a wonderfull embedding at least like ps_out in maxima, (sorry I am not coder so I can't work out how difficult it's to add this options).
Any improvment would be a wonderfull jump...
Thanks
Kind regards
Henri

  • [TeXmacs] Embedded pic, Henri Girard, 03/11/2013