[TeXmacs] HTML import,   character

  • From: "Sorin Mitran" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] HTML import, &nbsp character
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:42:19 +0100

Hi,

This is a second try, perhaps someone can help? I am heavily promoting TeXmacs
as
a container for literate programming in the context of reproducible scientific
computing. A key part is intermixing pretty-formatted code and mathematics.
The syntax-highlighting is handled by external programs (i.e. vim) that write
an
HTML file fragment, subsequently imported into a TeXmacs document.

Unfortunately the HTML &nbsp character is not recognized and appears as
<varspace> (in red indicating an error).

Can someone point me to what part of the source code I should look at to fix
this?

Thanks.

  • [TeXmacs] HTML import, &nbsp character, Sorin Mitran, 03/18/2013