Re: [TeXmacs] Scaling images in version 1.0.7.9

  • From: Christopher Svanefalk <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Scaling images in version 1.0.7.9
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:49:30 +0100

Is there really no way to do this? It seems like such an elementary feature, but I can't find anything in the settings about it.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Christopher Svanefalk <address@hidden> wrote:
I recently upgraded to the version noted in the subject. My problem is that pictures will not longer auto-scale when changing the height/with. I cannot remember which version I had earlier (installed via package manager), but previously pictures would simply adjust height proportionally when changing width, and vice versa.

How can I enable this again?

--
Best,

Christopher Svanefalk