Re: [TeXmacs] Scaling images in version 1.0.7.9

  • From: Christopher Svanefalk <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Scaling images in version 1.0.7.9
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:04:40 +0100

I see Julien, thanks. Looks like I will have to downgrade in that case.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Julien Frontisi <address@hidden> wrote:
On MacOS with TeXmacs 1.0.7.17.app, images are automatically rescaled in proportion.
But image handling in TeXmacs is not always consistent. It probably depends on some other packages.
(jpeg and gif do not work anymore for me with 1.0.7.18 so I had to go back to the previous version).
Julien