Re: [TeXmacs] [Bug] [Insert->Image->Insert Image] behaves incorrectly

  • From: 張書瀚 <address@hidden>
  • To: Germán Arias <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] [Bug] [Insert->Image->Insert Image] behaves incorrectly
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 02:52:33 +0800

Thank you very much Germán! It works!
I am sooooooooooo happy that TeXmacs is "revive" as THE best noting tool for me now ^_^

I hope the developer of TeXmacs can see this post.
Although there is a work around now, the bug is still there. The manual says:
"By default, images are displayed at their design sizes and aligned at their bottom lines." => This is not true.
Apparently it is 1.6 times bigger by default and thus force the user to adjust the image size every time.

"You may use w and h as special lengths for the default width and height of the image." => This is not woking.
And manual says nothing about "add the unit of measurement" in the "Inserting images" section. I hope someone can add it to the manual, it would be very  very helpful.

On 2013-05-13 11:37:54 -0600 張書瀚 <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi everyone!

[snip]

> what's more, I can't adjust it by the context tool bar,

When edit the size of an image, you should add the unit of measurement. Did you it?
For example, write something like 6cm for the width and hit ENTER. Hope this help.