[TeXmacs] [Bug] [Insert->Image->Insert Image] behaves incorrectly

  • From: 張書瀚 <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] [Bug] [Insert->Image->Insert Image] behaves incorrectly
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 01:37:54 +0800

Hi everyone!

  I use Windows 7 64bit
  I use TeXmacs-1.0.7.18
  ( 1.0.7.19, as Hongying <address@hidden> reported, close itself automatically everytime.  )

  I believe have read all documents , I trid many times. But I still can't make it right.
  Look at the attachments, test.png is the picture I want to insert into the document,

  I use Insert->Image->Insert Image, but the image size is incorrect(1.6 times bigger and without any smoothing, horrible, as shown in problem.png), what's more, I can't adjust it by the context tool bar, I can't adjust it by the editing the source tree(BTW, inserting a image shouldn't require an adjustment every time).

  This is really a big problem. TeXmacs can be use as an elegant note tool, but this problem just breaks everything.