[TeXmacs] bibliograph question

  • From: zuyang Zu <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] bibliograph question
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:03:33 +0000

Dear All,

I am using the cite-author-year package with the plainnat.ts style file in TeXmacs to get author-year style citing.

The automatic generated items in the bibliograph section appears to be like this:

John Conway,  A course in functional analysis. Vol. 96. Springer, 1990.

I want to know how to adjust it to be like in the following?

Conway, J. 1990. A course in functional analysis (Vol. 96). Springer.

In particular, I need the surname to appear first.

Could anyone let me know how to do it? or if it's not easy to answer in short, could you point me to the some reference? Thanks a lot.

Best, Zu