Re: [TeXmacs] drawing frame size A4.How can I do it ?

  • From: сагдеев наиль <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] drawing frame size A4.How can I do it ?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:17:30 +0400

Thank you for recommends please give me the time to think.Excuse , I dislike
say about another program in this mailing list , but I must tell. In
Libreoffice , qcad I have this template drawing frame.But I think (this is my
opinion), in texmacs I can easy write text and formulas , and calculate.
I can use inkscape , latex , librecad (qcad) and libreoffice.I have
installed asymptote .Writing calculations ( formulas , bibliography , etc)
70 pages will be hard for me in before saying programs.