Re: [TeXmacs] bibliograph question

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] bibliograph question
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 22:35:28 +0200

Well it's not going to be a pice of cake: each of these items is generated using some scheme code in TeXmacs/progs/bibtex/*scm. There's a main file bib-utils.scm with some common tools, but the rendering of each entry in your bibtex file as some texmacs tree is done in each of the files plain.scm, ieee.scm, alpha.scm, etc.

For example, if you look in plain.scm, you'll see that the main routine is bib-format-entry, which delegates formatting to specific subroutines for each format. Basically, you'll want to copy the file of the style you are using and modify those bits you need.

You have some (incomplete) documentation: hit F1 and search for "bibliography style" in TeXmacs' help.

Hth,

--
Miguel de  Benito.