Re: [TeXmacs] drawing frame size A4.How can I do it ?

  • From: сагдеев наиль <address@hidden>
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] drawing frame size A4.How can I do it ?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 19:06:15 +0400

Dear user ,
I have found two links about texmacs and inkscape.
1)http://gitorious.org/texmacs/texmacs/blobs/0aa93c4189bfb46bcec65e2563b315c71e277303/src/TeXmacs/misc/inkscape_plugin/texmacs_reedit.py

2)http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?7880
What I must do with it ? I have installed texmacs and inkscape in Altlinux
and Windows XP.
Who work with this cooperation ? How work it?