Re: [TeXmacs] Serializer

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Serializer
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 12:42:12 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 01:50:03AM +0200, kfp wrote:
> Is there a "serializer" (for plugins) like "verbatim" returning "scheme"
> format? The reason is that I've modified CLIPS
> (http://clipsrules.sourceforge.net/) to use it as plugin. CLIPS/COOL has a
> Lisp like syntax, so it would be convenient to get an S-tree (at least in
> math
> mode).

I don't understand the exact meaning of your question.

For data returned by the plug-in, you may use [DATA_BEGIN]scheme:...[DATA_END]
as described in the TeXmacs communication protocol.

For data sent to the plug-in, it suffices to change the input string
in any way that you wish, e.g. transforming the string 's' into '(input "s")'.

> My second question: there is a quite sophisticated plugin for the "Pure"
> language
> (https://bytebucket.org/purelang/pure-lang/wiki/pure-texmacs.en.pdf).
> Would it be possible to include it in the distribution?

The link looks nice. Yes, of course we could include the plug-in;
please tell the author to contact me. He might want to join
the TeXmacs project on Savannah in order to manage possible updates.

Best wishes, --Joris