[TeXmacs] Fwd: Serializer

  • From: Kurt Pagani <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Fwd: Serializer
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 15:52:16 +0100

Hello Joris,
thank you for the quick answer:

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> wrote:

I don't understand the exact meaning of your question.

Sorry, it is indeed a bit confusing. The point was if there is a function like

  (verbatim-serialize lan t)

for (tree->stree t) instead of t, returning prefix to the plugin (in other words:
giving something like "('plus a b)" instead of "a+b". Meanwhile it's clear to me that
the question was stupid, based on the erroneous assumption scheme => prefix.
I can do infix->prefix on the client side, so let's forget it :)

For data sent to the plug-in, it suffices to change the input string
in any way that you wish, e.g. transforming the string 's' into '(input "s")'.

Yes, that's the way it works.

Yes, of course we could include the plug-in;
please tell the author to contact me.  He might want to join
the TeXmacs project on Savannah in order to manage possible updates.

Best wishes, --Joris

I'll do as you propoesd.

Many thanks and
best regards