[TeXmacs] insert pdf (windows 7) failed

  • From: "Jerzy Wrobel" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] insert pdf (windows 7) failed
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 17:28:18 +0100 (CET)

Hi All
(specially windows users),

I am new to texmacs, and I am seriously considering it
as a digital labbook environment (for experimental physics).
Unfortunately, it seems that the simple insertion of an pdf image
does not work. It always ends up with:

<error|bad image|null box>.

When backspace is pressed,
I see something like this:

<image|tuple|<raw-data>|pdf>|0px|=2147483648px||>.

I have tested several pdf files generated by:
a) GLE plotting program (http://glx.sourceforge.net/)
b) IPE vector graphics (http://ipe7.sourceforge.net/)
c) pgfplots package for LateX.

Results have been the same -- insertion failed.

I have also tried to insert the eps formats,
provided by GLE and IPE. In both cases insertion failed also,
with almost the same error messages.

Am I doing something wrong or I am witnessing the
"labor pains" of windows version?

With best regards to texmacs authors,
Jerzy
P.S. I use 1.0.7.20 and win7