Re: [TeXmacs] installer depuis les sources

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Vincent Douce <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] installer depuis les sources
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:11:22 +0100

Salut Vincent,

  if you are running on a retina screen you'll need to patch the sources with Massimiliano's code which enables high resolution rendering. Otherwise it will look *very* ugly. I would send you the patch myself, but I've heavily modified it trying some stuff and it's not ready yet, so it'd be best if someone else sent it to you.

À+

--
Miguel de  Benito.