[TeXmacs] solution environment

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] solution environment
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 12:41:35 +0100

Hi,

while navigating in the environment files, i found a solution environment. Can one link this enviromnent to the exercise or problem one ? For exemple, in my .tm file (or the pdf exported), i'd like to put a link which opens (when clicking on it) the .tm (or pdf) file containing the solution.

I have another question regarding the indentation : as you can see on the joint .tm file, exercise is indented but solution not. Where do i have to go to modify this ?

Thx in advance for all your help,

Marc
<TeXmacs|1.99.1>

<\body>