Re: [TeXmacs] solution environment

  • From: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] solution environment
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 16:50:17 +0100

As for the indentation, you can choose the exercise indentation by clicking
the grey wrench in the contextual icon bar (next to the red X).
There are plenty of things you can customize from there. To modify a specific
environment, you need the cursor to be in that environment.
Then you'll see the proper icon bar appear.
Julien