[TeXmacs] Translation files?

  • From: Anderson Brasil <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Translation files?
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:43:13 -0200

I've noticed that the translation files for the portuguese language (at least at the version 1.0.7.18 which is the one available at the repositories of my linux distro) are incomplete or innacurate. A long time ago, someone has told me how to fix it manually, but I can't find those instructions anywhere. So I am asking?

1) Where should I look for the translation files for texmacs at my computer?
2) Where can I find the newest version of those translation files in trunk?
3) After I update the translation files, the appropriate thing would be to post them here, so someone might "commit" it to the official repository?

Thanks in advance!

Anderson Brasil.