[TeXmacs] Reduce link/session

  • From: "rrogers" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Reduce link/session
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:35:24 +0100

Hi, I have been trying to get Texmacs to have a "reduce" session.
Source: TeXmacs-1.99.2-src.tar.gz
System Ubuntu 14.04
AMD 64 bit
I have a
make >make.lst 2>&1
available. But reduce doesn't show up in the plugin sections. There is a
subdirectory under TeXmacs.
I am a beginner with TeXmacs so it could be something simple; but the manual
search says it only has to be on $PATH. redpsl, redcsl, and reduce are on the
path.

BTW: I have a question (my real motivation); if I run a reduce session will I
be able to use capitol greek letters? I want to use \Phi and apparently have
to do something special to get it to display. Although I am a beginer there
also.
Ray