Re: [TeXmacs] some question on new version

  • From: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] some question on new version
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:29:57 +0000 (UTC)

> i managed to compile the program. Nevertheless it is not operative saying
> that
> libjpeg.dll is not operative in the computer.

Yeah, right. I forgot that in order to compile with the new environment one
also needs small changes in the makefile (for instance to grab the newer
ghostscript in the correct location, properly copy libjpeg...). Sorry about
that. You can grab the proper makefile.in there :

https://files.lsce.ipsl.fr/
public.php?service=files&t=bb1d9201b9307c7b08db38a20ceead3a

Then, replace the one that is in the same directory as the configure script
with this file, run configure again and you should be good to go!

Philippe