Re: [TeXmacs] Install linux version under windows linux bash

  • From: Ingolf Schäfer <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Install linux version under windows linux bash
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 18:36:17 +0100

Hi,

I found that compiling youself is the only feasible way at least on LinuxMint 18. The static version tended to crash and the alien imported rpm version had some encoding issues with German Umlauts.

I have tried to make an AppImage for TeXmacs that would be universal to all Linux distros but failed so far. I will try again when I find the time.

Yours,

Ingolf