Re: [TeXmacs] Install linux version under windows linux bash

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Install linux version under windows linux bash
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:38:26 +0100

Sorry, I thought I was on texmacs list. Yes I understand what you mean would be a great thing.

best

Henri

Le 15/11/2016 à 20:34, Ingolf Schäfer a écrit :
Dear Henri, Thanks. I am able to compile TeXmacs and use it on my machines. No problem there. My problem was more that I want to have an AppImage for TeXmacs. This would be the best solution since it does not depend on any specific distro at all and I could share it with others. Yours, Ingolf