[TeXmacs] Reverting to pre-1.99.5 version (was Re: filename and quit problem

  • From: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>,address@hidden,address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Reverting to pre-1.99.5 version (was Re: filename and quit problem
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 07:48:53 -0500

Is there a way to revert to the previous version without recompiling from source? I looked around the website, but could not find one. I tried searching for the word revert on the website, taking the download link for the current version and changing the .5 to .4, and trying to open folders such as Download or Download/ftp from prefixes of that U R L, but kept getting access denied errors.

Since the number of us are experiencing a variety of problems with the current release, it would be great to have a link next to the "most recent" and "last stable" links that shows how to get earlier versions...

I hope to do some debugging to find the source of my own problem, but have had unrelated Hardware compatibility issues with my Linux install on my new hardware. So, for now, I'd love to just move back to something that works.

-- Dave W (sent from my phone, so please excuse brevity, speak-o's, and swype-o's)