Re: [TeXmacs] filename and quit problem

  • From: "Philippe Joyez" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] filename and quit problem
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 13:07:38 +0100

>The filename which I saved in Chinese becomes unicode as follows in Finder.

This is most likely due to a bug I introduced a few month ago, but it's only
this week that I realized my mistake. Sorry :‑(

The bug is now corrected in the source code. If you cannot compile on your
own, you should revert to 1.99.4 and wait for the next release.

Regarding your other issues:
1: I do not experience that (but I use Linux)
2. I cannot comment since I never write in chinese.