[TeXmacs] Ubuntu build of recent TeXmacs available to try

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Ubuntu build of recent TeXmacs available to try
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 21:17:38 +0000

Here is today's build of my branch off the svn trunk, which is tracking the svn trunk, and builds using autotools (configure).

This is compiled on up to date Ubuntu 17.04 x86_64. It ought to build fine on any recent deb based Linux release; and rpm based ones, but I don't have access and so that's not tested by me.

I produced the deb package with the commands:

cd ~/src/TeXmacs/texmacs-git-svn-guile-1.8/src
ln -s packages/debian .
fakeroot debian/rules PKG_MAINTAINER="Karl M. Hegbloom <address@hidden>" clean binary
--

  • [TeXmacs] Ubuntu build of recent TeXmacs available to try, Karl Hegbloom, 07/19/2017