Re: [TeXmacs] Failed to compile Qt-Texmacs on Windows

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Failed to compile Qt-Texmacs on Windows
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 21:11:40 +0200

I recently compiled the latest texmacs under the Windows Subsystem for Linux, no cygwin required. Just apt-get install as in any Ubuntu install.

TeXmacs' configure stops while looking for the Qt libraries, though, as happens under Linux. I can't check anymore but out of the top of my head, I think the issue was the autotroll ac script not finding the proper path for make.

OK, that was rather cryptic... sorry.  Just check the configure.log etc.

Good luck!