[TeXmacs] Menus appearing incorrectly

  • From: Mark Laws <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Menus appearing incorrectly
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 22:37:22 +0900

Hi,

TeXmacs starts for me, but I assume I must be missing some fonts, as
the menus (and their contents) appear entirely as black boxes:

http://triplehelix.org/~mdl/tmp/texmacs-menus.png

TeXmacs is running on a Linux system, and I am using the Cygwin X
server for display. There doesn't seem to be any obvious way of
diagnosing which fonts might be missing or what the actual problem is,
since the only info I get from "texmacs --debug-all" relating to fonts
is:

TeXmacs] debug-fonts, Try tfm ecrm10.tfm
TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
TeXmacs] debug-fonts, Loading larm.enc
TeXmacs] debug-fonts, Loading grmn.enc
TeXmacs] debug-fonts, Try tfm ecss10.tfm

If anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it. I can of course provide
more information if needed.

Thanks,
Mark Laws