Re: [TeXmacs] Menus appearing incorrectly

  • From: Mark Laws <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Menus appearing incorrectly
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 00:39:34 +0900

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 12:34 AM, Philippe Joyez
<address@hidden> wrote:

>> TeXmacs is running on a Linux system, and I am using the Cygwin X
> server for display
>
> This looks rather a strange setup... Cygwin X page says it's for having "X
> Windows on Windows". Are you running it with wine? Why don't you run just
> the
> standard linux Xorg server?
>
> Anyway, where did you get the Texmacs binary?

Sorry, I phrased it poorly--I am connecting to a Linux machine over
SSH to run TeXmacs, and I am using SSH X forwarding in order to have
it display on my Windows system (which is running the Cygwin X
server).

I am using the TeXmacs package that comes with Arch Linux.

Thanks,
Mark Laws