Re: [TeXmacs] Rep: insertion of figures

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Rep: insertion of figures
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 09:00:01 -0700

Hi Vincent,

This is a TeXmacs bug whereby an inserted PDF image is assigned a wrong/zero/negative size in macOS. It has nothing to do with your image creation process. I am not sure which versions of TeXmacs are affected.

To work around this bug, move immediately to the right of <error|bad image|null box> and correct the zero/negative width and height fields that appear just above the editing region.

Here is what I get before correction with your file,
Basile.

Basile Audoly
 Dpt of Engineering and Applied Science / California Institute of Technology
 Laboratoire de Mécanique des Solides / CNRS et École polytechnique
 Associate Editor, JMPS