Re: [TeXmacs] How to set the footer in a document?

  • From: Kyle Andrews <address@hidden>
  • To: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to set the footer in a document?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 15:19:51 +0000

Hi Basile,

Thanks for your reply. However, I think there is some confusion in terminology. I would like to make a footer, not a footnote. I don't want to create a * or a number reference at any particular word in my prose. Instead, I'm aiming for a footer that will appear on all pages of my document. I need this information on all pages of my document to meet my lab's legal requirements.

Below are links to some images which I hope make the concept of a footer clear.
http://www.leoisaac.com/excel/images/header_footer.jpg
https://www.techdonut.co.uk/blog/14/07/it-for-donuts-add-headers-and-footers-to-microsoft-word

Regards,

Kyle Andrews