[TeXmacs] TeXmacs SE proposal

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs SE proposal
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 15:46:38 +0200

Dear all,
 I follow closely the evolution of our proposal for a Stack Exchange site at:

We have currently 42 followers which should mean ~200 votes, but only 3 of the proposed questions (among 26) have reached 10 votes.

It is important for the destiny of this proposal that all the followers casts their 5 votes, so that we could meet the next requirement of at least 40 questions with more than 10 votes.

Please do not waste votes on questions which already have 10 votes.

Thanks to all for your help to have more visibility in the outside world!

Best
Max