Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs SE proposal

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs SE proposal
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:25:35 +0200

Am 11.04.2019 um 15:46 schrieb Massimiliano Gubinelli:
Dear all,  I follow closely the evolution of our proposal for a Stack Exchange site at:
https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/121978/texmacs?referrer=kx6OG2kzsntvCBnp7y8WZQ2
We have currently 42 followers which should mean ~200 votes, but only 3 of the proposed questions (among 26) have reached 10 votes.
It is important for the destiny of this proposal that all the followers casts their 5 votes, so that we could meet the next requirement of at least 40 questions with more than 10 votes.

For additional questions, I went through the mailing list and selected some that can be posted (IMO) in the SE section proposal. I have done it in a systematic way ordered by time, searching till the end of 2001 (so if someone wants to continue this, they should find more starting from Jan 2001). I cannot post them because I have alredy posted 5, the maximum number. I write them here, synthesizing from the original posts, without attribution to the people who originally wrote them but with the date so they can be traced.

How to control table widths in TeXmacs?
(10/23/2001)

How can I get running headers similar to those generated by the LaTeX
package fancyhdr?
(11/04/2001)

Is there an easy way of changing the menu bar font?
(12/16/2001)

Would it be a good idea to have collapsable section /
subsection / (whatever depth desired) headers?
( 12/19/2001)

Is it possible to find a style file in the same directory as the document?
(12/26/2001)

Has someone written a major mode to edit TeXmacs files in Emacs?
(12/29/2001)