Re: [TeXmacs] Capital letters with diacritics in titles

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Tirifto <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Capital letters with diacritics in titles
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 17:07:55 +0200

Hi,

thanks for reporting the bug. Could you try to be more specific on what you type, what you expect and what you get?

For me (using TeXmacs in MacOS), a given sequence of keystrokes produces always the same result, whether in small caps mode or not. For instance, 'Cmd-^ u' always produces the correct symbol û, while 'Cmd-^ h' produces ^h, no matter if I am in small capitals mode or not. That simply seems to indicate that some diacritics such as ĥ are not recognized by TeXmacs.

Basile