[TeXmacs] about building texmacs

  • From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] about building texmacs
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 06:03:48 +0200

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/texmacs-dev/2018-08/msg00000.html

That's where I got to build texmacs. In fact in ubuntu it's very easy to build texmacs... When you got all dependancies !

but as it seems you have got them if you install texmacs, you just do

sudo apt build-dep texmacs

and you should get them all ? (except the most important one guile-1.8)

Download it (as written in mail) and compile it

usually this way

in the dir do

./configure --prefix=/usr && make && sudo make install

I just remenber where I got it from, in the list :

[TeXmacs] Easiest Guide to Build a Debian package for GNU TeXmacs 24/03/2019 à 08:35

Dear GNU TeXmacs Users:

Assuming you had compiled GNU TeXmacs before and install the necessary deps,
the following four steps is the best way to install GNU TeXmacs on Debian/Ubuntu/Linux Deepin/...

git clone address@hidden:texmacs/texmacs.git
cd texmacs
cmake/build_deb.sh
sudo dpkg -i ../texmacs_1.99.9-1_amd64.deb

address@hidden

  • [TeXmacs] about building texmacs, address@hidden, 04/24/2019